Vegas Odds Change After The Trade

Over/under on Josh Johnson wins is 13. Take the over? - Mike Ehrmann

Not a surprise, but Vegas odds makers believe our chances got much better.

I got these changes to the betting lines from Bovada.lv:

Odds to win World Series

Before Trade After Trade

Toronto Blue Jays 35/1 14/1

Miami Marlins 40/1 100/1

Total Wins in the 2013 Regular Season - Toronto Blue Jays

Over/Under 87.5

Total Wins in the 2013 Regular Season - Miami Marlins

Over/Under 69.5

Will the Toronto Blue Jays make the Playoffs?

Yes +150

No -200

Total Wins in the 2013 Regular Season - Josh Johnson

Over/Under 13

Total Wins in the 2013 Regular Season - Mark Buehrle

Over/Under 12

Batting Average in the 2013 Regular Season - Jose Reyes

Over/Under .297

Stolen Bases in the 2013 Regular Season - Jose Reyes

Over/Under 37.5

Average Attendance for Miami Marlins Home Games

Over/Under 18,500

I'll take the under on the Marlins average home attendance. Which ones would you bet on?