Today In Bluebird Banter History - November 15

Frank Thomas - Jonathan Daniel

Bluebird Banter takes a time machine ride back in time through the archives to see what was posted on this blog on this day every year from 2006 to 2011.

Apologies for not posting the past couple of days--I've been (and still am) super busy at work (the one that pays). So here is a quick version of Today in Bluebird Banter!

Way back on Monday, I posted "Today In Bluebird Banter History - November 12" and I asked in a poll on which November 12th (from 2008-2012) did you feel "the best, most optimistic regarding the Toronto Blue Jays." The poll was surprisingly close: 2012 won with 33%, 2009 was second with 32%, then came 2011 with 26%. Now, after the Big Trade, let's re-run the poll to see how feelings have changed!

Confession: not all of these articles were published on November 15, some a day before, or a day after.

2011: Blue Jays Rumors
Proof that Tom is a Buehrle hater.

2010: Sunday Bantering

2009: Just Dropped in to See What Condition My Condition is In: Who Moves Up, Who Moves Down on our Prospect List, Part 3, 21-30 - Bluebird Banter

2008: The Dangling Conversation: Ongoing Blue Jays Offseason Conversation

2007: Assessing the Jays Financial Situation

2006: Frank Thomas a Blue Jay(???)