Buffalo Bisons Logo Unveiling And Meet-The-Manager Event On November 20

The Buffalo Bisons wearing the old "Mets" style uniforms. - Mark L. Baer-US PRESSWIRE

If you will be in the Buffalo area next Tuesday evening, think about dropping by Coca-Cola Field to pick up new Bisons gear!

The Toronto Blue Jays' new AAA affiliate Buffalo Bisons will be unveiling their new team logo and formally introducing their manager next Tuesday in Buffalo at an afternoon press conference.

Since 1985, the Buffalo Bisons have had four logos that generally followed the style and colour scheme of their parent club. When the Bisons and the Blue Jays jointly announced their partnership, the Bisons also promised their fans that they will be working on making their own distinctive branding.

The public is invited to the Meet the Manager event on Tuesday, November 20 from 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm at the Pettibones Grille & Catering Center at Coca-Cola Field, the home of the Herd. Not only will you be able to meet the new manager (I wonder who he might be?) you will also be able to buy sweet new Bisons merchandise! So if you have nothing planned for next Tuesday evening, try to get off work early and head down to Buffalo!

Bisons director of public relations Brad Bisbing is excited about the new branding, "we can’t wait to unveil to our great fans our new primary logo on Tuesday. We think fans are really going to be drawn to the new design as we head into a new era of Bisons baseball."