FanPost

2012 Toronto Blue Jays Offseason in Pictures

I thought this would be a better place to post it than in the comments section. I don't think the mods like much clutter there. Anyway, I will try to update as the offseason goes along:

34nscbc_medium

2v0it5d_medium

I59l4i_medium

2vuk038_medium

Xfsz21_medium

A1ohw0_medium

K2da3a_medium

2qthb29_medium

via i50.tinypic.com

Meta page:

Xx4xh_medium

via i45.tinypic.com

To reach 75 words, I will post nonsense from here on out! Now time for something completely different: Halfway through the offseason, and already some awesome transactions. The question I pose to you folks is: What do you think AA will do next?

Now that I'm past 75 words, here is my FanPost! Enjoy!