Open Thread For Blue Jays Tuesday Morning Press Conference

Fooled you all again" - Brad Penner-US PRESSWIRE

If you are watching the press conference, chat about it here.

What a week this has been, this could be the first 3 hour press conference in Blue Jay history.

Bob Elliot had it right, the Jays have confirmed that John Gibbons is our new manager. Who had him in the poll? Great choice Alex. Good baseball man, great knowledge of the game. Understands platooning and how to use a bullpen. And good with the media. Don't let the problems with Shea cloud your opinion of the man, he'll be great.

It has been a great week to be a Blue Jays' fan. Should be a fun press conference.