FanPost

in with Reed Johnson

To platoon at DH with Lind and as back-up corner outfielder. Reed vs Lefties, Lind vs Righties. Reed had his best years under Gibbons in a platoon. Inexpensive at 2yrs/4m? Reed's presence as a fourth outfielder, plus Bonifacio in the fold, allow AA to trade Rajai and Buck for 5th starter depth. All that then remains for the off-season is another high-end SP and, to hear AA say it, another bullpen arm.