2013 Blue Jays Winter Tour Stops: Toronto Winnipeg, Saskatoon and Edmonton

Blue Jays announce the dates and stops of this winter's tour.

This Winter's Blue Jays tour moves through Western Canada. What members of the Blue Jays organization will be coming along hasn't been announced.

  • Toronto, January 5: The tour starts with a baseball clinic at Rogers Centre.
  • Winnipeg, January 6, 7: Jay players will visit Ecole Van Walleghen and have an autograph session at Polo Park Shopping Centre.
  • Saskatoon, January 11: Jays Care Foundation luncheon and an autograph session at Credit Union Centre prior to the Blades game.
  • Edmonton, January 12,13: Jay players visit Stollery Children's Hospital and an autograph session at West Edmonton Mall.

There will more appearances at each stop and they'll tell us times of the autograph sessions when they get everything set. I'm going to try to get up to Edmonton when the team is in town.

The Winter Tour is a great idea, I'm glad the Jays are doing this again. In Calgary, two years ago, they had very long line up for their autograph session. After all that has happened this off-season, they will be mobbed at each of their stops this time.