FanPost

What Would Giancarlo Stanton Cost?

If Miami is intent on selling, we might as well line up as their favourite buyers.

I'm thinking:
JPA
Rasmus
Syndergaard
D.J. Davis

For:
Giancarlo Stanton

Our OFers would be LF Stanton, CF Cabrera, RF Bautista OF Davis, with Gose and Sierra as depth. We'd have Buck and Wilson open the season until Travis is deemed ready to take a shot at major league pitching. Think they'd bite? Would they need another prospect, or a major leaguer, or someone in-between like Sierra?