Hall of Fame Poll: Barry Bonds

The pre steroids Barry Bonds. - Richard Mackson-US PRESSWIRE

Would you vote Barry Bonds into the Hall of Fame?

Next up on the list is Barry Bonds.

I really don't have to tell you anything about Barry. You all know he hit a ton of home runs (762, most in major league history). He played 22 seasons, has a .298/.444/.607 slash line. 1996 RBI, 514 stolen bases.

He made 14 All-Star teams. Has 7 NL MVP awards, 12 Silver Sluggers, 8 Gold Gloves. Baseball Reference has him at a 158.1 WAR, 2nd all-time among position players.

And he used steroids.

So there is your choice. Do you think he deserves to go into the Hall, despite his cheating?