Which Top Free Agent Do You Think The Blue Jays Will Sign?

Can you imagine him in blue? Maybe with a slightly less goofy look on his face? - Jeff Gross

Keith Law has his list of top 50 free agents out, do you think the Jays will sign any?

Keith Law has his 'Top 50 Free Agents' list out (subscription required). His top ten is Zack Greinke, B.J. Upton, Josh Hamilton, Michael Bourn, Hiroki Kuroda, Kyle Lohse, Dan Haren, Edwin Jackson, Anibal Sanchez and Nick Swisher. The one Jay free agent on the list is Carlos Villanueava at #33, one spot below Marco Scutaro.

My question for you all is: will the Jays sign any of Law's top ten? And which will they sign?

I wouldn't complain about getting any of them, starting pitchers and outfielders, two spots we could use help at, but I'm thinking we sign Anibal Sanchez.

There are a bunch of interesting players in the 11-50 spots. Brandon McCarthy (#22) is so much fun on Twitter and is such a good interview, I'd like them to go after him. Lance Berkman (#28) would be an good choice for DH and could spell Edwin at first occasionally. Scutaro (#32). Francisco Liriano (#35) would fill our need to have a Francisco on the roster.

Anyway, tell us which of Law's top ten you think the Jays will sign.