FanPost

OT Thread: Titillating Topics

Are you as bored as I am with the endless manager speculation and rosterbation debates. Do you want to get your nerd on and discuss Game of Thrones (books or series), Disney making new Star Wars movies, The Walking Dead, etc. Or do you want to talk US election and speculate on whether Obama or John Farrell, I mean Mitt Romney, will be the next president? Perhaps we'll discuss whose school is best and get beaten into submission by the overwhelming majority of WLU students here. Anything goes (Within the site rules, of course). So have at it BBBers, what do you want to talk about?