Off Topic Thread: United States Presidential Elections 2012

John Farrell--oops Mitt Romney--at Fenway Park with the owner of the New England Patriots. - Elsa

Normally we do not allow political discussions on the blog, but since there is a fairly large political event tonight--the United States Presidential Elections, I was thinking that there may be some interest in discussing the topic. So instead of scattering comments all around the site, you can discuss about the election here--and only here--in this thread.

Keep in mind that our normal Posting and Commenting Guidelines still apply.

Participation in the Bluebird Banter presidential poll is absolutely voluntary and for fun and entertainment purposes only. Please note that this is not a secret ballot. Please note that Bluebird Banter has zero (0) electoral college votes in this election. You are allowed to vote even if you do not have American citizenship.

Have fun, be nice, and keep it clean!

(Note: there was no personal bias in the choice of Mitt Romney for the thread picture. A coin was tossed to randomly determine whether a picture of Barack Obama or Mitt Romney would be choisen. Pictures of candidates from the other parties were not found in our system.)