Jesse Johnson-US PRESSWIRE

Blue Jays Sign Maicer Izturis

Alex Anthopoulos has made his first free agent signing of the offseason, inking former Angels infielder Maicer Izturis to a 3-year, $10 million contract.

  • Live
3 Total Updates since November 8, 2012
  • Important 1
  • Updates 1
  • Articles 2
  • All Updates 3

Blue Jays Sign Maicer Izturis: 3 Years, $9MM

Updated: Alex Anthopoulos has made his first free agent signing of the offseason, inking former Angels infielder Maicer Izturis to a 3-year, $9 million contract with a $3 million club option for 2016.

Continue