Hall of Fame Poll Results

Piazza looks happy to have our support. - Christian Petersen

The results are in, BBB would elect Mike Piazza, Tim Raines, Craig Biggio, Larry Walker and Jeff Bagwell to the Baseball Hall of Fame.

Before we get to the post, I just wanted to let you all know I'm leaving tomorrow for a few days away, feel the warmth of the sun again. I'll have little internet access, so we'll find out how bad my addiction is. I figure the proper amount of alcohol is a good antidote to any addiction.

So the next week or so would be a good one to put up a fanpost or 3 if you have topics you'd like to discuss. I always like having a bunch of fanposts to read when I come back from a few days away from the site.

Have a good week, I'll be thinking of you all when I'm out laying in the sun, burning my pasty white skin to a nice red crisp.

We ran 24 Hall of Fame polls, over the past couple of weeks, and, if we were the BBWAA we would put 5 into the Hall. Mike Piazza, Tim Raines, Craig Biggio, Larry Walker and Jeff Bagwell. I doubt the Writers will choose that many, but I can't complain about any of our picks. I'd love to see Tim Raines go in. I am surprised by the amount of support for Bernie Williams, we must have had some Yankee fans chime in.

Here are the full results:

Mike

Piazza

94