Vegas World Series Odds: Jays Now 10/1

Must be nice to be manager of a World Series favorite. - USA Today Sports

Do you have a few bucks you want to put down on the Blue Jays?

Odds to win the 2013 World Series

Detroit Tigers 17/2

Washington Nationals 17/2

Los Angeles Dodgers 17/2

Toronto Blue Jays 10/1

Texas Rangers 12/1

Cincinnati Reds 12/1

Los Angeles Angels 12/1

New York Yankees 12/1

San Francisco Giants 14/1

Philadelphia Phillies 16/1

Atlanta Braves 16/1

Boston Red Sox 20/1

St. Louis Cardinals 22/1

Tampa Bay Rays 25/1

Oakland Athletics 25/1

Milwaukee Brewers 28/1

Chicago White Sox 35/1

Baltimore Orioles 35/1

Kansas City Royals 40/1

Arizona Diamondbacks 45/1

Pittsburgh Pirates 50/1

New York Mets 66/1

Seattle Mariners 66/1

Cleveland Indians 66/1

Minnesota Twins 75/1

San Diego Padres 75/1

Chicago Cubs 75/1

Colorado Rockies 100/1

Miami Marlins 100/1

Houston Astros 200/1

"I cannot remember a year where so many teams were jockeying to be the World Series favorite at this point in the year but with the amount of trades and key signings it is still too early to have anyone as a clear cut frontrunner. The Jays obviously have had the biggest move going from 35-1 to 10-1 and the Royals even going from 100-1 to 40-1, but the Dodgers have been taking the most money from the public even before signing Greinke when they were 12-1 and are now co-favorites with the Tigers and Nationals at 17-2."

-Kevin Bradley, Sports Book Manager, bovada.lv

It is nice to see the Jays with better odds than the Yankees. In fact we have the best odds of any of the AL East teams.

Where would you put your money?