FanPost

Christmas Time O/T Thread

I ran out of topics to start off with last time so I have no starting points. Just go nuts. I'll add a poll though because those are fun. I need to add some words here.

Oh here's a topic:

What is one thing you will remember from the year 2012?

What is one thing that you want to happen in 2013 that didn't happen in 2012? (Obviously the Jays not sucking is an answer)