R.A. Dickey greets catcher Josh Thole. - Debby Wong-US PRESSWIRE

Block Busted: R.A. Dickey Now A Toronto Blue Jay

R.A. Dickey, Josh Thole, and Mike Nickeas are heading to Toronto from the New York Mets in exchange for Travis d'Arnaud, John Buck, Noah Syndergaard, plus Wilmur Becerra. Follow this StoryStream for the latest developments on this blockbuster deal!

  • Live
10 Total Updates since December 14, 2012
  • Important 6
  • Updates 2
  • Articles 8
  • All Updates 10

Mets Trade R.A. Dickey To Blue Jays

The New York Mets send RHP R.A. Dickey, C Josh Thole, and C Mike Nickeas to the Toronto Blue Jays for C Travis d'Arnaud, C John Buck, and RHP Noah Syndergaard. Dickey is now signed for three years, giving him $29 million with a $12 million club option for 2016.

Continue

Update: Multiplayer Trade Imminent?

It is now rumoured that both top catching prospect Travis d'Arnaud and top pitching prospect Noah Syndergaard has been discussed as part of a multi-player trade between the Blue Jays and the Mets.

Continue

Report: Mets and Jays Trade Medical Files

Rumours of an R.A. Dickey trade raises hopes, fears, sleeplessness, and sexual innuendo among Toronto Blue Jays fans.

Continue