FanPost

What now?

If the Dickey trade goes through, I wonder what holes, if any, the Jays still have.

Their rotation looks pretty good.

The lineup 1-5 looks pretty good.

The bullpen, esp. if Santos comes back strong, looks good. Would like to keep Martin.

Is the outfield ok? Hoping Rasmus has a good year.

Lawrie has to step it up too. Is 2nd base good enough with the signing of Izturis and trade for Boni?

What do you think?