FanPost

Dave Cameron on D'Arnaud

Dave Cameron: "Personally, I think D'Arnaud looks a bit overhyped. His offensive surge is mostly BABIP, and you have to take Vegas numbers with huge grains of salt."

I could not agree more with this, we cant know for sure good deal or bad deal right now but I would make this trade in a second, especially when you consider the terms of Dickeys deal the next 3 year. I would MUCH rather have Dickey for 3/30 than ZG at 6/146