Video: Joel Carreno Hit by Line Drive In Dominican Republic

Jonathan Ferrey

Video of Joel Carreno who took a line drive off the head.

Here is video team staff looking after Joel Carreno after he took a line drive to the head in a Dominican Winter League game and a little ways into it they show replays of it happening. Very scary stuff. I hope he is ok.

A Spanish tweet went out that translates to this:

Pitcher Joel Carreño going to operate the orbital optical, will not lose the eye