FanPost

2013 Toronto Blue Jays Starting Lineup in Pictures

Hey everyone!

Since most seemed to enjoy the 2012 Toronto Blue Jays Offseason in Pictures series, I thought of doing a "sequel" of sorts of that FanPost by making a FanPost of the Jays starting lineup in pictures. I may continue with the 2013 Toronto Blue Jays Starting Rotation in Pictures, but for now, without further ado, here are your 2013 Toronto Blue Jays (In the order suggested by RotoChamp):

2m4d26u_medium

30i8jgg_medium

via i46.tinypic.com

One more thing: GO JAYS GO!