Home Sweet Home, Where The Flag Flies Right - Braves @ Blue Jays - World Series Game 3 - Oct. 20, 1992 - GameThread

Ed Sprague, game 2 hero. - US PRESSWIRE

Sportsnet is airing every single game of the 1992 World Series this week, broadcasting Game 3 today at 2 pm local on Sportsnet East, Ontario, West, and Pacific, and at 7 pm Eastern on Sportsnet One. Check out this post for the full series schedule.

Americanflagupsidedown_medium

Pitching Matchup

Steve Avery
vs
Juan Guzman

Lineup

TORONTO BLUE JAYS ATLANTA BRAVES
Devon White - CF Otis Nixon - CF
Roberto Alomar - 2B Deion Sanders - LF
Joe Carter - RF Terry Pendleton - 3B
Dave Winfield - DH David Justice - RF
John Olerud - 1B Lonnie Smith - DH
Candy Maldonado - LF Sid Bream - 1B
Kelly Gruber - 3B Jeff Blauser - SS
Pat Borders - C Damon Berryhill - C
Manuel Lee - SS Mark Lemke - 2B

GO JAYS GO!

(Please feel free to use GIFs and other images in this GameThread, but still refrain from asking for or posting links to illegal streaming video of this game.)