Jimmy Holds The Key To A Win - Braves @ Blue Jays - World Series Game 4 - Oct. 21, 1992 - GameThread

US PRESSWIRE

Sportsnet is airing every single game of the 1992 World Series this week, broadcasting Game 4 today at 2 pm local on Sportsnet East, Ontario, and West, 1 pm Pacific time on Sportsnet Pacific, and at 7 pm Eastern on Sportsnet One. Check out this post for the full series schedule.

The Blue Jays are up 2-1 in the World Series against the Braves. A win today behind Jimmy Key and a win tomorrow with Jack Morris on the mound would mean that the Jays can win the World Series on home soil! On a sadder note, Jimmy Key may possibly be pitching in his last home game in Toronto tonight, as it is rumoured that he wants to explore free agency in the offseason. Atlanta will be dispatching Tom Glavine to the hill. He was solid against the Blue Jays batters in game 1, so hits and runs will be hard to come by tonight.

Pitching Matchup

Tom Glavine
vs
Jimmy Key

Lineup

TORONTO BLUE JAYS ATLANTA BRAVES
Devon White - CF Otis Nixon - CF
Roberto Alomar - 2B Jeff Blauser - SS
Joe Carter - RF Terry Pendleton - 3B
Dave Winfield - DH Lonnie Smith - DH
John Olerud - 1B David Justice - RF
Candy Maldonado - LF Ron Gant - LF
Kelly Gruber - 3B Brian Hunter - 1B
Pat Borders - C Damon Berryhill - C
Manuel Lee - SS Mark Lemke - 2B

GO JAYS GO!

(Please feel free to use GIFs and other images in this GameThread, but still refrain from asking for or posting links to illegal streaming video of this game.)