One More Win! - Braves @ Blue Jays - World Series Game 5 - Oct. 22, 1992 - GameThread

MVPat Borders - US PRESSWIRE

Sportsnet is airing every single game of the 1992 World Series this week, broadcasting Game 5 today at 3 pm local on Sportsnet East, Ontario, West, and Pacific. This game will not be shown on Sportsnet One. Check out this post for the full series schedule.

The Toronto Blue Jays are just one win away from taking the World Championship banner north of the border for the first time in history. Now wouldn't it be great for them to pick up the win behind Jack Morris on home soil? The Blue Jays gave Morris the big bucks in the offseason for a moment like this--would he be able to come through big?

Pitching Matchup

John Smoltz
vs
Jack Morris

Lineup

TORONTO BLUE JAYS ATLANTA BRAVES
Devon White - CF Otis Nixon - CF
Roberto Alomar - 2B Deion Sanders - LF
Joe Carter - RF Terry Pendleton - 3B
Dave Winfield - DH David Justice - RF
John Olerud - 1B Lonnie Smith - DH
Candy Maldonado - LF Sid Bream - 1B
Kelly Gruber - 3B Jeff Blauser - SS
Pat Borders - C Damon Berryhill - C
Manuel Lee - SS Mark Lemke - 2B

GO JAYS GO!

(Please feel free to use GIFs and other images in this GameThread, but still refrain from asking for or posting links to illegal streaming video of this game.)