Hall of Fame Poll: Kenny Lofton

Kenny Lofton - Ezra Shaw

Would you vote Kenny Loften into the Baseball Hall of FAme

I'm going to skip a couple of guys again.

Roberto Hernandez was a pretty good closer. He had 326 saves (13th all-time) in a 17 year career, 3.45 ERA in 1010 games (also 13th all-time). Pretty good numbers, I'm sure he'll get a few votes, but I'm not thinking he's a Hall of

Ryan Klesko also had a very good career, .279/.370/.500, with 278 home runs, 987 RBI in 1736 games over 16 seasons, but he doesn't have the bulk numbers that will get you into the Hall.

Kenny Lofton was a terrific leadoff hitter for 17 seasons. His teams made it to the playoffs 11 times, though he never won a World Series ring.

He had a .299/.372/.432 slash line with 130 home runs, 1528 runs scored, and 622 stolen bases. He played 10 seasons with the Indians and then traveled around from team to team, playing with 9 different teams over the last 6 seasons of his career.

Kenny played on 6 All-Star teams, won 4 Gold Gloves and came in 2nd in Rookie of the Year voting back in 1992.