What Would You Offer The Marlins For Giancarlo Stanton?

Robert Mayer-US PRESSWIRE

MLB Trade Rumors tells us that the Marlins are listening to offers for Giancarlo Staton.

So there is the question, if you are Alex, what do you offer? Give us your best offer. Remember, the Marlins won't be taking salary on, so forget the pipe dream of sending Lind.