FanPost

Commenter Awards: Funniest Commenter

I think it's time to vote on the commenter awards since MjwW and Jays182 have hijacked the nomination thread to talk handegg predictions. The first voting Fanpost will be for funniest commenter. First, we will acknowledge all the award winners that won by acclamation. They are as follows:

Rookie of the Year: Kraemer_17

Robert S McLeod Spirit Award: Robert S McLeod

The MjwW Memorial Golden Broken Backspace Key Award: MjwW

Roberto Clemente Award: Leaflover4ever

Billy Goat Gruff Award: Gerse

Poster Most Likely to Vote for Himself: Frag

Best GIF Subject: Red pandas

Lord Buzzkill: MjwW

Award for Best Award Names: Gerse

Now on to some actual voting, the poll for Funniest Commenter: