FanPost

Commenter Awards: Plantagenet-Valois Memorial Sisyphean Boulder

Another voting Fanpost for Commenter Awards. This one sprang from the mind of Gerse, who obviously is a lover of history and Greek Mythology. For an explanation of this award, let's turn to Gerse himself:

Plantagenet and Valois were the two royal houses involved in the Hundred Years’ War. And Sisyphus was the guy in Greek mythology doomed to try – and fail – to roll a boulder up a mountain for all eternity.

I figured these are more about unending arguments that have sane counterparties and are based on sound (or at least defensible) reasoning, even if said reasoning is grounded in subjectivity

This award goes to the most stubborn but civil commenters who engage in lengthy battles with other commenters but never succeed in persuading the other side to their view. The nominees are in the poll below: