FanPost

Bluebird Banter, Make Recs blue!

Inspired by the extension for pensionplanpuppets.com, the Toronto Maple Leafs sbnation site, where rec'd comments turn blue with a little Maple Leafs logo replacing the thumbs up, I have created an extension for this site to do the same, except with a little Jays logo replacing the thumbs up. Thanks to user Redonred 's comment in this thread, for inspiring me to make the extension.

http://userstyles.org/styles/60688/bluebird-banter-recs-go-blue?r=1328883553
You’ll need to install stylish to enable it:
For firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/stylish/
For chrome: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/fjnbnpbmkenffdnngjfgmeleoegfcffe
Instructions for how to on Safari: http://www.nystic.com/blog/?p=303
If you use minimalist for everything for chrome it will also install there:https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/bmihblnpomgpjkfddepdpdafhhepdbek
Shots of the extension in action are available in the first link. Enjoy!