FanPost

2012 Spring Training

Hello all,

I'm heading down to Dunedin in March to catch a few Jays games. I've been down once before but would like to hear from others to share their experiences at the park, and specific restaurants in the area as I like to eat well too! I'd like to walk back to downtown Dunedin after the game for some pints and food so if anyone has any recommendations, please share!

I'm also going to catch another game in the Tampa area, possibly The Phillies, Yanks, Tigers or Braves (as I'm flying out of Orlando). I've caught a game in Bradenton to see the Pirates last time, and enjoyed their ballpark. Any recommendations or tips to catch another out of town game? For better value, I'm thinking of the Tigers or Braves as I'm sure tickets will be expensive for PHI and NYY.

Thanks all!