FanPost

BBB Community Overall Prospect #16 - David Cooper vs. Asher Wojciechowski

As the winner of the #10 pitcher poll, Asher Wojciechowski faces off against David Cooper. As usual, use Rec's to vote. The poll will stay open through sometime Thursday afternoon/evening when the next poll will go up.

Also, based on the limited feedback received about what to do once Woj (the new #10 pitcher, which is as far as the original list went), is on, we're going to elect a #11 pitcher to face the position players rather than putting the remaining position players on by default. So, there's a poll at the bottom to determine a new #11 pitcher, so vote there as well.

RESULTS:

Chad Jenkins - 56.7%

David Cooper - 43.3%

CANDIDATES:

David Cooper - 1B (age 25 on 4/1/2012); 6'0", 200 lbs; Bats/Throws: Left/Left

Acquired: 2008 Draft (1-17)

Cooper_stats_large

Pre-2011 Rankings: BP #15, Fangraphs #23 (Sickels: others of note)

Pre-2012 Rankings: N/A (Sickels: others of note)

Asher Wojciechowski - SP (age 23 on 4/1/2012); 6'4", 235 lbs; Bats/Throws: Right/Right

Acquired: 2010 Draft (1s-41)

Woj_stats_large

Pre-2011 Rankings: Sickels #5 (B), Fangraphs #8

Pre-2012 Rankings: Sickels #11 (B-), BP #18, Fangraphs #13

COMMUNITY LIST:

1. Travis d'Arnaud - 90.6%

2. Anthony Gose - 65.9%

3. Drew Hutchison - 56.7%