FanPost

Another Fantasy League? Why not

I had an absolute blast doing the BBB league last year, it was awesome to have a deep 20-team league with dedicated and informed managers. So why not double down for this year?

I missed the sign-ups for a number of the leagues on-going, and I'm sure that there are some others like me (or some who just want to sign up for multiple). Rather than sit around for someone else to commish another league for me to miss I'm just going to try and start my own. Let me know if you're interested here.

As for details, I'd prefer to do a keeper league with 20 teams - although this number could be less if the interest isn't there. Scoring would be standard 5x5, and I'm indifferent to the draft method and Roto vs. H2H.

Anyway, post your e-mails in this thread and I'll send out invites in the interest proves great enough.