FanPost

Possible trade target at deadline

During this offseason we've seen AA sign plenty of quality relievers on short term deals. I can't help but compare this to last year when we did the same, then flipped some of them to acquire Rasmus. If we do another deadline trade, where would you want the upgrade to be?

So I was just thinking about how AA has used the last 2 deadlines to acquire major upgrades at positions of weakness in Yunel Escobar and Colby Rasmus. Escobar had a great first full season with the Blue Jays and we're all hoping the same will happen with Rasmus. Assuming AA again makes a similar trade at the deadline, what position would you want to be upgraded? (I know some of the positions fairly are secure at the moment, but just want to see what everyone thinks)