FanPost

BBB Community Overall Prospect #17 - Marcus Knecht vs. Asher Wojciechowski

David Cooper breaks 3 poll losing streak to make it on as Community Prospect #16, so Asher Wojciechowski faces off against fellow 2010 draftee and Toronto native Marcus Knecht. As usual, use Rec's to vote. The poll will stay open through sometime on thr weekend (depending on how votes come in) when the next poll will go up.

RESULTS:

David Cooper - 53.8%

Asher Wojciechowski - 46.2%

CANDIDATES:

Marcus Knecht - OF (age 21 on 4/1/2012); 6'1", 200 lbs; Bats/Throws: Right/Right

Acquired: 2010 Draft (3s-113, compensation for failure to sign 2009 3rd rounder Jake Barrett)

Knecht_stats_large

Pre-2011 Rankings: Fangraphs #22, Sickels: #19 (C+)

Pre-2012 Rankings: Sickels: #21 (C+)

Asher Wojciechowski - SP (age 23 on 4/1/2012); 6'4", 235 lbs; Bats/Throws: Right/Right

Acquired: 2010 Draft (1s-41)

Woj_stats_large

Pre-2011 Rankings: Sickels #5 (B), Fangraphs #8

Pre-2012 Rankings: Sickels #11 (B-), BP #18, Fangraphs #13

COMMUNITY LIST:

1. Travis d'Arnaud - 90.6%

2. Anthony Gose - 65.9%

3. Drew Hutchison - 56.7%