FanShot

AJ Burnett VETOS trade from Yankees to Angels....why? I dunno.

The chance to pitch in an easier division, in a rotation that is awesome, with Pujols in the lineup against a weaker AL West vs. AL East division....AJ Burnett, if you'll do the PR, and make things right with fans, and have the Yankees pay most of your remaining salary, I'd love to see you back with the Jays.