FanPost

Fantasy league idea for Jays fans

Howdy,

I was thinking of a league idea that would be focused on Jays fans. The basic idea is having the team owners only picking players from the number of fantasy teams + 2. If 5 people are in then we would pick from the AL East teams and from 2 other teams to be chosen later. Hopefully this would result in 3 or 4 of the Jays starters and most all of the position players being picked. So anytime you watch a Jays vs. AL East team you would probably be seeing some of your players, or you opponents players play.

The more team owners in the league will dilute the Jays/AL EASTness of the pool so member limit could be held own to 8 or less.

What do you guys think?