FanShot

Just finished shooting ftr with Brett Cecil, who's lost over 30lbs in the off season. Says he's in...

Just finished shooting ftr with Brett Cecil, who's lost over 30lbs in the off season. Says he's in best shape of his life #bluejays

And we have a winner. First mention I've seen of a player being 'in the best shape of his life. From a Barry Davis Thwip.