FanPost

BBB Community Overall Prospect #18 - Kevin Comer vs. Marcus Knecht

With Asher Wojciechowski now off the board, 2011 draftee Kevin Comer of Seneca HS in New Jersey faces off against Marcus Knecht. As usual, use Rec's to vote. That also means we another another pitcher for future matchups, so please also vote on the poll at the bottom. We'll keep this open through sometime on Tuesday when #19 will go up.

RESULTS:

Asher Wojciechowski - 64.3%

Marcus Knecht - 35.7%

CANDIDATES:

Marcus Knecht - OF (age 21 on 4/1/2012); 6'1", 200 lbs; Bats/Throws: Right/Right

Acquired: 2010 Draft (3s-113, compensation for failure to sign 2009 3rd rounder Jake Barrett)

Knecht_stats_large

Pre-2011 Rankings: Fangraphs #22, Sickels: #19 (C+)

Pre-2012 Rankings: Sickels: #21 (C+)

Kevin Comer- SP (age 19 on 4/1/2012); 6'3", 205 lbs; Bats/Throws: Right/Right

Acquired: 2011 Draft (1s-57)

Pre-2012 Rankings: BP #10 (3 stars), Sickels (others of note)

COMMUNITY LIST:

1. Travis d'Arnaud - 90.6%

2. Anthony Gose - 65.9%

3. Drew Hutchison - 56.7%