FanPost

NEED ONE MORE PERSON FOR OUR FANTASY LEAGUE

Someone (I think it was Minor Leaguer) mentioned a fantasy league style where the goal is to be the worst team in the league. I thought it was interesting, so I was thinking of setting up a league like that. I'm hoping to make it an auction-draft non-keeper, H2H format.

If anyone's interested, just put your email address in the comments or just email me at khpodo0201@yahoo.ca.

Planning on it being a 12 team league. Right now we've got benk, wuckfestern, aarne13, Rhinos, Gerse, jaysfan100, Hobbes, and me Still need 5 more people.

This is how the scoring will work (with a min. 20 IP per week, for now) (they are ALL subject to change):

Batters Stat Category Value
At Bats (AB) 5.1
Hits (H) -12
Doubles (2B) -6.4
Triples (3B) -12.6
Home Runs (HR) -18
Stolen Bases (SB) -4.5
Caught Stealing (CS) 6
Walks (BB) -6

Hit By Pitch (HBP)

Strikeouts (K)

-6

1.65

Pitchers Stat Category Value
Innings Pitched (IP) -1
Saves (SV) -1.75
Home Runs (HR) 14.5
Walks (BB) 4.5
Hit Batters (HBP) 4.5
Strikeouts (K) -2.5

Holds (HLD)

Hits (H)

-1.5

2.4

Using this scoring, the best (worst?) 2011 position players look like this:

20203858jujuywnt_medium

and pitchers look like this:

20201052w3p4qs2x_medium