FanPost

Who's your favourite Jay on Twitter?

Personally, I love being active in the twitter community, and following all my favourite Blue Jays. It’s cool to see another side of the players that you don’t fully get when you are watching them play. I know Jose Bautista is far and away the most popular with 150,000+ followers. So, I’d like to see which Blue Jays player is your FAVOURITE to follow. This is just a fun poll to see which Blue Jay tweets the best. To clarify: this isn't about who your favourite player is, it's about who has the best twitter account!

Please let me know if I forgot any!

(my twitter is @bluejays1996, if anyone cares)