FanPost

Blue Jays Outlook 2012

I want to apologize for that american obesity post, that was my friend playing a joke on my, hes a jerk, especially because he's a Yankees fan...................enough said, so again, my bad
Now speaking of the Jays, I love what AA has done this offseason. I know its not what a lot of people wanted, but I think we are going to be quit satisfied with the product that will be displayed coming this spring. Obviously he worked really hard to acquire a solid bullpen which should be one of baseball's best. As far as the pitching rotation goes, I'm glad he has faith in the young talent of the organization. I think Brett Cecil's looking for a bounce back year, and I also think we can expect something at some point during the season from Deck McGuire. Kyle Drabek is still there, and he still has the talent. If he can relocate the strike zone in 2012, his ceiling is quite high. I also think we can expect an even more dominant season from Ricky Romero who I believe is working his up to one of the elite aces of the American League. The offense was good last year and should improve this year. I believe this due to the young talent with all of its upside (Colby, Kelly, Brett, Yunel........etc.). It will obviously greatly benefit the team in having Brett Lawrie for an entire season. I also think J.P. will have a strong season as the pressure mounts for him to succeed, especially with Travis D'Arnaud nipping at his heels.
There is a lot to look forward too in 2012, Go Jays