FanShot

Jim Callis: Jays 2012 Draft slot total to be $8.83 million

More precisely, $8,830,800 for 14 picks in the first 10 rounds. And since teams can go 5% over without losing picks (though 75% tax), that means the Jays spend $9,272,340 (not including tax of $331,155) without losing future picks. Full details for each team at BA's site