FanPost

BBB Community Overall Prospect #19 - Kevin Comer vs. Moises Sierra

With hometowner Marcus Knecht now on the big board, Kevin Comer faces off against Moises Sierra, most recetnly of the 2011 Eastern League champion New Hamshire. As usual, use Rec's to vote. Our poll for the next pitcher ended up tied, so we'll runoff Musgrove and Osuna for the #12 pitcher spot (I forgot to vote, and if we needed another pitcher for the next poll, I would have counted my vote for Musgrove, but I think it's better to run them off especially since in my mind it's hard to really separate them), so please also vote on the poll at the bottom. We'll keep this open through sometime on Thursday when #20 will go up.

RESULTS:

Marcus Knecht - 60.9%

Kevin Comer - 39.1%

CANDIDATES:

Moises Sierra - OF (age 23 on 4/1/2012); 6'1", 185 lbs; Bats/Throws: Right/Right

Acquired: Non-Drafted International Free Agent, 12/20/2005

Sierra_stats_large

Pre-2011 Rankings: Sickels (others of note)

Pre-2012 Rankings: Sickels: #22 (C+)

Kevin Comer- SP (age 19 on 4/1/2012); 6'3", 205 lbs; Bats/Throws: Right/Right

Acquired: 2011 Draft (1s-57)

Pre-2012 Rankings: BP #10 (3 stars), Sickels (others of note)

COMMUNITY LIST:

1. Travis d'Arnaud - 90.6%

2. Anthony Gose - 65.9%

3. Drew Hutchison - 56.7%

4. Jake Marisnick - 97%

5. Noah Syndergaard - 74.4%

** Nestor Molina - 75.8%

6. Deck McGuire - 65.7%

7. Justin Nicolino - 55.0%

8. Adeiny Hechavarria - 75%

9. Daniel Norris - 87.9%

10. AJ Jimenez - 55.3%

11. Aaron Sanchez - 79.3%

12. Carlos Perez - 60.7%

13. Adonys Cardona - 65.8%

14. Joel Carreno - 51.2%

15. Chad Jenkins - 56.7%

16. David Cooper - 53.8%

17. Asher Wojciechowski - 64.3%

18. Marcus Knecht - 60.9%

NEXT UP:

Pitcher: TBD (Joe Musgrove or Roberto Osuna)

Position Player: Michael Crouse