FanPost

BBB Community Overall Prospect #20 - Roberto Osuna vs. Moises Sierra

Kevin Comer goes on the board at #19 in a landslide, and so the winner of the #12 pitching runoff Roberto Osuna will face against Moises Sierra, most recently of the 2011 Eastern League champion New Hamshire. As usual, use Rec's to vote. Once again, we need another pitcher, and while I think it would be fine to put Joe Musgrove on given the the results of the last two polls, there's no urgency, so please also vote on the poll at the bottom. We'll keep this open for 48 hours until Saturday evening when #21 will go up. I intend to take this to 25 in an attempt to get all of the top 10 position players represented on the overall list.

RESULTS:

Kevin Comer - 85.0%

Moises Sierra - 15.0%

CANDIDATES:

Moises Sierra - OF (age 23 on 4/1/2012); 6'1", 185 lbs; Bats/Throws: Right/Right

Acquired: Non-Drafted International Free Agent, 12/20/2005

Sierra_stats_large

Pre-2011 Rankings: Sickels (others of note)

Pre-2012 Rankings: Sickels: #22 (C+)

Roberto Osuna - SP (age 16 on 4/1/2012); 6'2", 230 lbs; Bats/Throws: Right/Right (Fangraphs lists him at 6'0", 198 lbs)

Acquired: Non-Drafted International Free Agent, 2011

Osuna_stats_large

Pre-2012 Rankings: Sickels #24 (C+)

COMMUNITY LIST:

1. Travis d'Arnaud - 90.6%