FanPost

Just an Old Guy

I think a great many people are over looking a key component of the future of the Bluejays.Keep an eye on Mr. Colby Rasmus.His coming out party will be huge.He has the speed and range for centerfield and he makes it look so easy.He has come from a winning background and in my( seniors )opinion will shine under new management.I have noticed that he is penciled in to bat 9th.I think this takes all the pressure off and will keep many innings alive for the Jays.