FanPost

BBB Community Overall Prospect #21 - Michael Crouse vs. Roberto Osuna

Roberto Osuna faces against Michael Crouse. As usual, use Rec's to vote. Crouse is the #19 position player, so we'll conceivably need another position player, so please also vote on the poll at the bottom. This should given the chance to put some players on who we didn't have as much info on in November. We'll keep this open for around 48 hours until Monday evening when #22 will go up.

RESULTS:

Moises Sierra - 57.1%

Roberto Osuna - 42.9%

CANDIDATES:

Michael Crouse - OF (age 21 on 4/1/2012); 6'4", 215 lbs; Bats/Throws: Right/Right

Acquired: 2008 Draft (16th Round)

Crouse_stats_large
Pre-2011 Rankings: Sickels (others of note) C

Pre-2012 Rankings: Sickels: #23 (C+)

Roberto Osuna - SP (age 16 on 4/1/2012); 6'2", 230 lbs; Bats/Throws: Right/Right (Fangraphs lists him at 6'0", 198 lbs)

Acquired: Non-Drafted International Free Agent, 2011

Osuna_stats_large

Pre-2012 Rankings: Sickels #24 (C+)

COMMUNITY LIST:

1. Travis d'Arnaud - 90.6%