Sunday Question

Since we are still short for much for Blue Jay news. So I thought I'd ask a question: Other than Jose Bautista (the question is too easy with him) who do you think will be the Blue Jays MVP in 2012? I guess another way of saying this is who do you think will be the second most valuable player for the Jays in 2012.

Of course, Jose Bautista might not turn out to the the Jays MVP this year, but smart money would have to be on him. But, after Jose, any of a dozen or so players could be the Jays most valuable player.