FanPost

BBB Community Overall Prospect #22 - Jacob Anderson vs. Roberto Osuna

Michael Crouse goes up as #21 on the Big Board, which means that all players from the individual Top 10 lists are on. But in the interests of a nice round number, we'll continue onto 25 as planned, so 2011 draftee Jacob Anderson faces off against 2011 signee Roberto Osuna. As usual, use Rec's to vote. From here on out, as we elect a player, we'll have one of the same type in reserve, and the need to replenish that reserve so please also vote on the poll at the bottom to elect another position player. We'll keep this open for a little longer than the usual 48 hours until Thursday afternoon when #23 will go up as early as I can get it up.

RESULTS:

Michael Crouse - 65.6%

Roberto Osuna - 34.4%

CANDIDATES:

Jacob Anderson - OF (age 19 on 4/1/2012); 6'4", 190 lbs; Bats/Throws: Right/Right

Acquired: 2011 Draft (1s-35)

Anderson_stats_large Pre-2012 Rankings: Fangraphs #14, BP #13, Sickels: #13 (B-)

Roberto Osuna - SP (age 16 on 4/1/2012); 6'2", 230 lbs; Bats/Throws: Right/Right (Fangraphs lists him at 6'0", 198 lbs)

Acquired: Non-Drafted International Free Agent, 2011

Osuna_stats_large

Pre-2012 Rankings: Sickels #24 (C+)

COMMUNITY LIST:

1. Travis d'Arnaud - 90.6%