FanPost

A petition to Mr. Farrell.... please sign. (rough draft)

We, Toronto Blue Jay fans, have acknowledged that you John Farrell will be asked to:.

Let's have some fun adding in our own provisions here in this thread, here's a couple to get things going.

Not have any surprises like JoJo Reyes in the starting rotation this year. OR Put Jose in cleanup, the moment Adam Linds back squeaks. OR Find a rhythm to our lineup instead of musical chairs in front of Jose.

We need more demanda and some rec's to visit making the final draft.