SB Nation YouTube Channel Launch

We here at SB Nation are starting up our very own YouTube channel. The official launch date is March 1.

What will it have? A bunch of different shows:

  • Bomani & Jones: Sports commentary from the star of Around The Horn. You can see a promo for it here.
  • The Full Nelson: Fresh, unique, and original stories from inside the sports world, brought to you by Amy K. Nelson. Here is a promo.
  • SB Nation the Floor: Celebrated bloggers Dan Rubenstein and Matt Ufford team up with Erin Sharoni to deliver your daily dose of sports, pop culture, and humor.
  • Shutdown Fullback: Spencer Hall from EDSBS and Jason Kirk of SB Nation ATL cover all things college football in their very unique voice. Here is their promo.

Plus Team Reports. Yes, you will get to see why us SB Nation bloggers generally hide behind the written word. Video blogging, there's an idea, except for those of us who, as the old saying goes, have a face meant for radio and a voice that would work for silent movies. But, yes, at some point in the future, there likely will be Bluebird Banter reports up. Stop laughing Johnny.

We'd be thrilled if you would subscribe to our channel. The direct link to subscribe is here. There are already 1,626 subscribers, but we are looking to get over 2,000 before launch day.